Bed Bug Treatment Brisbane
Bed bugs are getting a big downside in Australia. They’re simply unfold and may be troublesome to treat leading to a rapid climb within the variety of outbreaks. The key to eradicating bed bugs is being familiar with the signs and dealing with the problem promptly with a professional pest control service. While there are steps you can take to reduce the risk of infestation, Singhz recommends professional pest control service if you discover them in your home.
How do bed bugs enter my home?
Bed bugs usually enter a property carried on clothing, luggage or furniture. The most common source of bed bugs is to stay at a hotel with an infestation.
Bed Bug Infestation Signs
- Dark/black stains – on the mattress and surrounding area from bed bug excreta.
- Sweet scent – An unpleasant, sweet, sickly scent.
- Tiny dark spots – Tiny dark blood spots on bedding referred to as ‘faecal pellets’.
- Live insects – despite being small (adult are only 4-5mm long) it’s possible to spot live bed bugs and shed skins.
- Blood spots – on the sheets or mattress.
Signs of Bed Bugs
They are typically found in bedrooms, hiding in cracks and crevices during the day. However, they can also be found in other places, such as the living room, where people tend to spend large amounts of time. The most probable places for bed bugs are within the seams of the mattress, in crevices within the bed frame, behind furniture surrounding the bed (especially the headboard) or where the wall meets the floor.
Have You Noticed These Signs?
An inspection by us, we will help to confirm a problem and enable our Service Technicians to offer the best solution. As part of our bed bug treatment services, so you can contact our team to find out bed bugs on your property.